The Tierra de Biescas hotel complex is a reference for anyone planning an escapade to the Huesca Pyrenees all year round, to enjoy with your partner, friends or family, to travel alone or to arrange professional events, sports stages and unique weddings. Located in the town of Biescas, in the Tena Valley, you will be just a step away from the ski stations of Formigal and Panticosa. Its privileged location right next to Ordesa National Park means that you also have easy access to Jaca, Candanchú and Astún, in the Aragón Valley.
Our guests will also have access to:
- San Pelay Restaurant
- Bar-Coffee Shop, with a terrace.
- A sitting and reading room with a log fireplace.
- SPA-Wellness with a heated recreational pool, sauna, gym and massage parlour.
- Outdoor pool.
- Gardens, spread over lawns measuring 3,000 m².
- Santa Elena Room, to personalise events and to hold wedding receptions.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Bike-friendly service for bike travellers: routes arranged through the Tena Valley; equipped workshop; bicycle-wash and storage facilities.